Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), and it only relates to the collection, protection, disclosure and use of personal data belonging to
living individuals. It does not relate to data which emanates from companies or other entities.
AdMarketers is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”) under the Act with registration number ZA120661 and will act as
the data controller.
This Policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us,
will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data.
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- 1.1.1information that you may provide by filling in online forms and registration forms on this website
(the “Site”), and we may also ask you for information in the event you report a problem with our Site;
- 1.1.2correspondence, or a record of it should you contact us;
- 1.1.3surveys that we use for research purposes, which we may ask you to complete, although you do not have to
respond to them;
- 1.1.4details of your visits to our Site (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs
and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise) and the resources that
- 1.1.5information to help verify your identity;
- 1.1.6information from third parties in respect of you which may include your employer, a referee or a person
residing or working from another country.
- 2.1A “cookie” is a small electronic file that collects information when someone visits a website. A cookie can identify
the pages that are being viewed, and this can assist us to select the pages that the viewer sees. Some cookies only exist whilst
viewers are online, but “persistent” cookies – which are not session-based – remain on the viewer’s computer, so that he or she
can be recognised as a previous visitor when he or she next visits our Site. This allows us to collect information about a viewer’s
browsing habits whilst on our Site, and this can be useful in assisting us to monitor and improve our services.
- 2.2We do not store sensitive information such as account numbers or passwords in “persistent” cookies, and cookies in
themselves, do not contain enough information to identify you. You will only acquire a personal identity in relation to your
browsing habits after you have formally provided us with your personal data for the purposes outlined below.
- 2.3In addition to using cookies, we might also use web tools to collect information about your browsing activities whilst
on our Site. In this respect, the information that is provided is similar to the information supplied by cookies, and we use it for
the same purposes.
- 2.4Any information that we acquire about you using cookies or web tools is subject to the same restrictions and conditions
as any other information we collect about you.
or the businesses to which the advertisements in question relate. We do not have access to any information that might be collected
in this way, and, if you are concerned, you should contact the advertiser for more information.
- 2.6If you want to delete any cookies already stored on your computer or stop the cookies that keep track of your browsing
patterns on the Site, you can do so by deleting your existing cookies and/or altering your browser’s privacy settings to block
third party cookies (the process you follow will differ from browser to browser). If you would like more information on how
to do this please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. Please note that deleting our cookies or disabling our future cookies
means that you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Site.
- 3.1AdMarketers employs industry standard security measures to ensure the security of all data. Any data that is stored on AdMarketers’
secure servers is treated as proprietary and confidential and is not available to the public. AdMarketers has an internal security policy
with respect to the confidentiality of customer and other data, allowing access only to those employees or third parties who have
a need to know such information for the purpose of effectively delivering AdMarketers products and services by means of user login and
password requirements. AdMarketers routinely evaluates its data security practices to identify security threats or opportunities for
- 3.2No transmission of data over the Internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third
parties not under the control of AdMarketers to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive
to protect your data, AdMarketers cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
- 3.3We ask you not to permit anyone to use your name. We will retain your information securely stored for a reasonable
period or for as long as the law requires.
- 4.1We use information held about you in the following ways:
- 4.1.1to process and submit your application form to our clients and vendors (“Our Partners”);
- 4.1.2to pass to our third party marketing partners (if you have provided your consent for us to do so);
- 4.1.3to provide you with the best possible service;
- 4.1.4to ensure that content from our Sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for
- 4.1.5to notify you about changes to our products and services; and
- 4.1.6for research purposes.
- 4.2We use your data to provide you with information about goods
and services which may be of interest to you, and we may contact you about these by post, e-mail, telephone and/or text
message. We may receive information from another lead provider/partner, namely any third party entity which provides services or
information to customers regarding the availability and terms for related goods and services which provides us with information and
customer lead generation.
- 4.3If you wish to opt-out of receipt of these marketing communications from us at any time you may do so by sending an
email to us at email@example.com or by writing to us at
AdMarketers LLC, 4616 W. Sahara Ave. #467, Las Vegas, NV 89102, USA.
- 4.4If you opt-out of our use of your data for marketing purposes, we will honour such choice once we have had a
reasonable opportunity to process your request. We reserve the right to take reasonable steps to authenticate your identity
with respect to any such request or other enquiry.
- 4.5If you have provided us with consent to pass your details onto third parties, then third parties may use your data,
to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you, and they may contact you about these
by post, e-mail, telephone and/or text message. If you wish to opt-out of continuing to receive such marketing communications,
you should contact the third party directly.
- 4.6Any information or statistics relating to our business that we disclose to others shall not identify you
personally. We may, for example, perform statistical analysis of the behaviour of the users of our Site in order to
measure interest in the various areas of our Site and to inform advertisers as to how many consumers have seen or clicked
their advertising banners. This information, and any other general information about our users that we share with advertisers
and other partners, will not disclose personal information about you.
- 5.1Personal data held shall only be transferred to a country outside the EEA if there is adequate protection in that
- 5.2As a US-based business, it is sometimes necessary for AdMarketers to transfer personal data to the US for processing purposes.
Such data transfer has been notified to the ICO in compliance with the Act.
- 5.3AdMarketers complies with the US-EU Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the
collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries. AdMarketers has certified that it adheres to
the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To
learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view AdMarketers’ certification, please visit
- 6.1We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- 6.1.1to prepare or send any communications to you, or to assist us in connection with any of our administrative
or business functions, or in the provision of any of our services to you;
- 6.1.2if AdMarketers or substantially all of its assets, are acquired by a third party, personal data held
by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- 6.1.3if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation,
or to protect the rights, property, or safety of AdMarketers, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging
information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- 6.2We may give information about you and how you manage your account to the following:
- 6.2.1people who provide a service to us or are acting as our agents on the understanding that they will
keep the information confidential. If they are located in another country we will make sure that they agree to apply
the same levels of protection as we are required to apply to information held in the UK, and to use your information
only for the purpose of providing the service to us;
- 6.2.2to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under this agreement; and
- 6.2.3we may also give out information about you if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
- 6.3Otherwise, we will keep information about you confidential.
- 7.1AdMarketers may make any data provided in response to an advertisement available to the company sponsoring the advertisement,
information on additional products, services and offers that may be of interest to you.
- 7.2AdMarketers and/or our marketing partners may enhance and/or merge data about consumers who have opted-in to receive
marketing communications with commercially-available third party data collected from other sources in an effort to ensure
that the messages being sent to the consumer in online and/or offline marketing programs are relevant to their interests.
We will take reasonable steps to maintain the integrity and quality of that information that we enhance and/or merge with
data collected from other sources.
- 7.3AdMarketers may share data (including information that has been enhanced with information from other sources) with
advertisers, third party marketers and our affiliated entities for their online and/or offline marketing programs. While
AdMarketers strongly encourages clients and partners to adopt responsible approaches to online marketing, AdMarketers is not responsible
for the information practices of clients or their partners. The collection, use, and disclosure of information by clients
and partners are subject to their respective privacy policies, which may differ from AdMarketers.
- 8.1Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our advertisers and affiliates.
If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we
do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal
data to these websites.
- 8.2Section 7 of the Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be
exercised in accordance with the Act by writing to us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or AdMarketers LLC, 4616 W. Sahara Ave. #467, Las Vegas, NV 89102, USA.
Any access request may be subject to a small statutory fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we
hold about you.
- 8.3If you were introduced to us by a third party, we will give them your contact details and sufficient information
about you for their accounting and administration purposes.
- 8.4AdMarketers will attempt to resolve any complaint that you may have in relation to data protection issues. In the
alternative, or if you are not happy with our final response you have the right to have your complaint dealt with by the ICO.
- 9.1When you submit an application form you confirm that all the information you have given is true and complete.
When you submit an application form you authorise Our Partners to check the following records about you and others:
- 9.1.1our own;
- 9.1.2those at credit reference agencies (“CRAs”); and
- 9.1.3those at fraud prevention agencies (“FPAs”).
- 9.2Our Partners will make checks such as are deemed necessary to assess your application for goods and services.
- 9.3If you tell us that you have a spouse or financial associate, Our Partners may link your records together so
you must be sure that you have their agreement to disclose information about them. CRAs also link your records together and
these links will remain on your and their files until such time as you or your partner successfully files for a disassociation
with the CRAs to break that link.
- 9.4If false or inaccurate information is provided and fraud is identified, details will be passed to fraud prevention
- 9.5Law enforcement agencies may access and use this information.
- 9.6We and other organisations including Our Partners may also access and use this information to prevent fraud and
money laundering, for example, when:
- 9.6.1checking details on applications for credit and credit related or other facilities;
- 9.6.2managing credit and credit related accounts or facilities;
- 9.6.3recovering debt;
- 9.6.4checking details on proposals and claims for all types of insurance; or
- 9.6.5checking details of job applicants and employees.
- 9.7We and other organisations may access and use from other countries the information recorded by fraud prevention
- 9.8Your data may also be used for other purposes for which you give your specific permission or, in very limited
circumstances, when required by law or where permitted under the terms of the Act.
posted on this page.
- 11.1Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed at
email@example.com or AdMarketers, LLC, 4616 W. Sahara Ave. #467, Las Vegas, NV 89102, USA.
If you have a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or AdMarketers LLC, 4616, W. Sahara Ave. #467, Las Vegas, NV 89102, USA.
We will investigate your complaint. We will attempt to both resolve your complaint through investigation and to respond to you with the outcome.
If your complaint relates to data protection or privacy you may complain to the ICO. For further information, visit http://www.ico.gov.uk/complaints.aspx
or call the ICO’s helpline on 0303 123 1113.
Last updated in June 2016.